So for the last few weeks I've been having problems in the morning blacking out in the shower. It's kinda my own fault I'm sure, but anyways. I get home from my morning walk and have about 40 minutes to get me and Brit ready for the day before school starts. We eat breakfast, and then I try to hop in the shower real quick. But like I said earlier, i've been blacking out a lot. I usually can feel it coming on and I hurry and sit down and it maked me feel better, but the other day, it caught me off gaurd. The last thing I remember is Briton playing in the closet by the shower. The next thing I know, Briton is in the shower, fully dressed and drenched! He's sitting next to me, rubbing my hair. Which is another strange thing because he's usually smacking me in the face. It was really so cute and even though he's only 14 months, it was kinda a comfort to know he was there. I don't know how long I was out, but when I finally got out of the shower I had been in there for over 20 minutes and school started in like 10 minutes. So I got us both dressed and that was about it before school started. Hopefully this will pass soon. And does anyone have any suggestions for me to make it stop. I try and eat a granola bar or fruit bar before I go walking and I eat right when I get back so I really just don't know.
4 years ago




1 comments:
what a sweetheart. he is so cute. it was so fun seeing you when me and kelly came down to st. george. we will have to come down again soon. by the way this is kim from delta
Post a Comment