family

family

Friday, October 24, 2008

Lots of Pic's


So now that we have a new camara and now that I have a few spare minutes I'm going to catch up on my blogging. Here are a few pictures that we have taken over the past few weeks. ENJOY!!!

Yea, he's stuck!


Watching CARS!!!


AWWW!


Our giant spiders. He loves them! We have them all over the outside of our house.


He also likes to throw them around!


His cute new hat! This was after our morning walk. It's so cold!!!!


He's got mama's red nose.



My favorite Fall outfit of his.


Just chillin in his chair!


His hair is getting long and crazy.

Eating breakfast is his cute Halloween pj's.

1 comments:

Quinn and Linds said...

How adorable is he!! I cannot believe how big he is getting! Those pumpkins look so awesome. Are you coming up for Natalie's wedding? I am jelaous...I wish we had an extertainment center, it looks great!