family

family

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shop'n for Pumpkins

So over UEA I was able to head up to Richfield for a quick trip. I was only up there for a day (which went way too fast) but while I was there, we got some pumpkins. There aren't pumpkins like this down south, so I was so excited to see these. I was like a little kid in a candy shop. Briton had lots of fun too! He liked to try and pick up the big ones and the ones that he could pick up he would throw. It's a good thing they're strong little pumpkins:) We left with some great pumpkins and I can't even tell you how many people have asked me where I got my pumpkins. I've even had people who I don't even know stop by or call me and ask. It's so funny!!









0 comments: