On Thursday Briton had to have a little surgery. He had to have his circumcision fixed because it didn't quite heal right. OUCH!! They had to put him all the way out and boy was that tramatic for mom and dad. I had nightmares for weeks and all I could think about was all the bad things that could happen. I hardly slept the night before and those 45 minutes he was gone seemed like days. But he did so good and handled it like a champ. He was a little sore, as you can imagine, but he is doing great. He slept a lot the first day, but when he was awake he was running around and climbing on things like nothing happened. The last few days he has been so good, but you can tell he hurts a little. We're so proud of our little guy and are just so glad it's over with. Hopefully the healing process continues to go good so we don't have to deal with it again! For his sake and ours! I had good intentions to take pictures at the surgical center, but I didn't want to let go of him long enough to get the camara out of my purse, so oh well. He won't remember it anyways and we're not sure if we want him too:) So I got a cute picture of Justin and Brit cuddling watching tv after the surgery and one of the ice pack we tried. It didn't work! We finally went old fashion and used a ziploc and a couple peices of ice. Much better:)
4 years ago




2 comments:
oh sad... poor guy! glad he is doing better. Well we missed you at Jen's shower! that is probably why you missed it because of Briton's surgery. I did make it there late so they could have said why you weren't there. but it was fun seeing everyone and catching up. So how are you feeling? just pregnant! well again, we miss you, but glad Briton is doing better!
Katy your blogspot is so cute....I just started blogging and I think it is so fun. I think you have a way cute little family and it sounds like you have lots of fun. I'm sorry about Briton. Poor little thing. Have a great day!
Post a Comment