family

family

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Carving Pumpkins and the Cutest Frankenstien EVER!!!

Last Monday we went over to the Tates to carve our pumpkins. So while Camdyn and Brit ran around screaming and chasing the dogs, we carved pumpkins. This year, unlike last year, all the pumpkins survived. Kari's had a trajic ending last year and ended up just a big hole! But this year we all ended up being succesful. Justin (who just loves taking pictures) took on the task of carving the HUGE pumpkin. It took a lot of muscles, but he finally got it cleaned and carved.

Justin's is the cyclopse, mine is the pirate skull, Jaron's is Iron man, and Kari's is a witch!



They turned out great and look even better out on the front porch.



Briton has been enjoying throwing his pumpkin. He see's it, yells "ball, ball" and runs and picks it up. Today it finally cracked, but considering he's been throwing it for 2 weeks now says a lot about the strength of those pumpkins:)



This is my favorite picture. You gotta love the butt crack!



And last but not least, the cutest Frankenstine ever! I dressed him up for my preschool party today and he was a hit! I'll put a little more makeup on him tomorrow, but I couldn't resist putting him in his costume a day early!

These pictures aren't great because I just hurried and snapped them before Preschool. So there will be more to come.

1 comments:

Megan said...

Frankenstein, so cute! I love your new entertainment center!