family

family

Thursday, October 9, 2008

I'm 14 months

I've seen my mom do this hundreds of times, so I'm sure I can figure this blogging thing out! I'm 14 months old today and just wanted to tell you all of the things I love to do each and every day. Unfortunately there won't be any pictures of me, just words!
* I love getting into everything. Of course this is something I've been doing for a while, but I have now perfected this talent and know each drawer and cupboard I can get things out of. I can also reach on top of the counters and if there is anything near the edge, it's mine! My favorite thing to get is the toilet paper in the bathrooms, but I also love to get the strainers out of the one kitchen cupboard there is no baby lock. Oh and I also love to go through my moms makeup drawer and spread all the things through out the house so she can't find them when she needs them. P.S. I know how much it drives my mom crazy, so I keep doing it all day long! hehe!!
*I love being outside and every chance I get I'm out there. I always go straight to the rocks and throw them as hard as I can. I also like touching the car and the tires and getting my hands really dirty. When I'm outside I like to play with my dogs too!
*Like always I love balls. Footballs, Soccer balls, Basketballs, and Baseballs. I don't like my little nerf balls anymore, I only want to play with the big kid balls. A lady told me the other day that she's never seen a boy my age throw a football that far; And that I'm gonna be a good quartedback someday!
*I am very curious my mom says and I am always pointing to things. I try to tell my mom what I want but she just doesn't get me! No matter how many times I tell her, she still just looks at me and smiles. I like to just walk around and talk, someday they'll understand what i'm saying. And whenever I can find a phone, I put it straight to my ear to talk, just like mom and dad.
*I LOVE CARS! Whenever I have a car I go "vroom vroom" and drive them all over. I can also pick Cars out of the dvd collection and like to watch the cars drive around the track!
*I'm now running everywhere and almost always have a bump, scratch, or bruise on my head. I'm getting tougher and don't cry as much when I fall.
* I now have 12 teeth. All four of my 1 yr. molars are in and I can chew my food in the back now. I eat everything! But I mostly like: mac n cheese, cheese slice, toast w/jam, eggs, sausage, crackers, pizza, pickles, cottage cheese, quesadilla, sandwiches (pb & j and ham & cheese), chicken, roman noodles, spagetti, fett. alfredo, and my favorite pasta is the one momma always brings home from work! I like to eat it in my chair, but its way better when I pick it up from the floor before moms swept it up. She tells me its gross, but I like it!
*One of my favorite things to do is read and I almost always have a book in my hand. I'll sit down and turn the pages and read out loud. My favorite book is the minnie mouse book, but I like the hungry caterpillar too, oh and the one with the dogs!
* I like playing with other kids too. I try to be nice and share, but sometimes I'm not very nice. My toys just aren't cool until someone else has it in thier hands, so I take it! There mine right? There's a really cute girl at all the soccer games that I play with and we like to run up and down the ramps. Both our moms chase us up and down and we think it is really funny!
* If you are sitting down on the ground, I will probably come sit in your lap (especially if I have a book). I'll sit on anyones lap, even moms preschool kids. They tell me its cute, but I think it's just more comfortable!
So there you have it. A few things about me at 14 months. Maybe mom will put some pictures on here when she figures the new camara out.

1 comments:

The Carter's said...

hey i tagged you its a fun and easy one so have fun with it.