family

family

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Can you say UPGRADE!!!!

This is what we used to have....
Wide open access for Briton to push any buttons, pull any DVDs off the shelves, and plenty of "NO Britons!" We even had to push the ottoman up against it to stop him from cranking up the volume whenever he pleased. Can you say Tacky?!?

This is what we have now....

Can you say BEAUTIFUL?!?

No more pushing buttons, DVD's all over the floor, and Yes, no more "NO'S!!!" (at least when it comes to this area) We will a few more fingerprints, but believe me it is worth it:)

1 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Nice Katy, I love it! Alli goes up to our tv EVERYDAY and pushes button too, it gets pretty old. I like the black. That sucks that you couldnt' come to the shower, but I'm glad briton is okay.