family

family

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Time sure flies by

HE'S HOME!!!

So last night Devin, my mom, and my dad flew in from Armenia. J.D. and I were the lucky ones to pick them up at the Vegas airport at 11:25 pm. Yeah, it was a late night for us all, but it was so good to see him. He really hasn't changed much. A few less hairs and little skinnier, but the same Devin we know and love. It's gonna take a while for him to get back into the groove, but I think he'll come around. I don't remember Brandon being so "weird" but it's Devin, NO ONE'S like Devin! We love ya MEV! We're so proud of ya!


He're a few pic's I was able to get last night and today since they all spent the night at our house. We got home at 3:45 am and were beat. So don't mind our sleepy faces.This one was last night waiting for their plane to arrive. J.D. was so excited! Yeah, he's really asleep.There they are!I have the cutest little brothers in the world!Devin meeting Brit!

He's gonna be such a great uncle! Devin tries to speak Armenian to Brit and he just stares at him like what the heck are you saying:)

1 comments:

Quinn and Linds said...

Great Pictures Kate!! I am excited to see you all this weekend.