family

family

Sunday, May 11, 2008

9 months old!!!

Briton is 9 months old and what a 9 months it has been! The last few months have just been so exciting with new things happening every day. We don't go into the doctor for a few more days so we're not sure of his weight and height right now but you can tell just by looking at him that he is growing like a weed! He's in 18 month clothes right now and growing out of them quickly. He has been in a size 5 shoes for a few months now and I'm sure the next pair we get will be 6's. Yeah and that's in the toodler section. No more cute little boy shoes:( And lets see... He's moving all over the place! He's not quite crawling yet but he rolls everwhere! He get up on his hands and knees and rocks, but he can't figure out whats next so he just lays back down and rolls some more. And if he's on his bum he likes to scoot! You know that commercial where the dog drags his butt across the carpet? That's Briton sometimes. He's starting to pull himself up on things and I think today he finally sat up from laying down all by himself. I didn't see it happen, but he was laying down and the next time I looked he was sitting. Oh yeah, he has 7 teeth. 3 on the bottom and 4 on the top. The top 4 came at the same time and he was pretty ronchy for a week or so and then the other bottom one just popped up a few days later. So many things and so many more to come. I love him so much and just can't wait to see what new things he'll do the next day. He's such a happy baby and just a joy!

1 comments:

Cami said...

I can't believe he is already 9 months!! they grow up way to fast. I've been catching up on your blog as we've been so busy lately but there are some way cute pics and you guys have done lots of fun stuff lately! hope you're doing well. any plans for the summeR?