family

family

Monday, May 19, 2008

Preschool

Well as most of you know I am starting a preschool this fall called Katy's Laugh & Learn Preschool. I am so excited for it to start. I really miss teaching! I am doing it out of my home and just praying that Briton will cooperate with me. I am hoping he will nap during the afternoon session and then in the morning I have a nieghbor that will watch him while her son comes to my preschool. So the reason I am blogging this is because I need a little help. I still have open spots and am worried about getting full. If I'm full then I won't work at Olive Garden any more! YAY!!! So I know most of you don't live down here but if you happen to know anyone in St. George that is looking for a preschool I would appreciate it so much if you would tell them about me. I am doing 3 and 4 yr old classes. I am also doing a summer program that is starting in June! So we'll kinda see how that goes. But if you know anyone and you want to give them my phone number and you don't have it just drop me a line in my comments and I'll get back to you. Thanks so much!

0 comments: