It's hard to believe it, but my little brother Devin will be home from Armenia in 2 weeks! These 2 years have flown by and I feel like he just barely left. My parents fly out this Sunday to spend a few days in London and then a week in Armenia with him. And then JD and I are driving to Vegas on the 28th to pick them up. YAY!!! We're so proud if him and can't wait to see him. I've been showing pictures of him to Briton so he doesn't cry when he meets him:) So we'll see.
4 years ago




2 comments:
Man, it seems like he just left. It is amazing how fast time goes! Your parents are so lucky to get to go and see where he has been, and to see London....how fun!
Wow that is awesome, I bet you guys are getting so excited! How fun that your parents get to go see him, and London! YES we will be finding out if we're having a boy/girl. I just found a doctor and have my first appointment tomorrow but at that they schedule a ultrasound at the hospital (different) so hopefully in about a week or so! I can't wait I'm getting really anxious and don't know how some people wait and don't find out, wow. but yeah I will let you know!
Post a Comment