Well I would have to say that summer is already here in Southern Utah! It is so hot!!!! Last night around 9:30 I walked out of Olive Garden from a slow, long night of work only to be welcomed by a 90 degree rush of air! My body was almost in shock! I ran to my car and had the AC cranked up the whole way home.But on a brighter side I went for a walk with Briton this morning around 7:00 and boy was it beautiful. The temperature was perfect, the birds were chirping, the bunnies were out (yes there are little bunnies everywhere), the quail families were running all over, and the smell from all the honeysuckle and flowers was delightful! Needless to say I had a perfect morning walk.
So don't get me wrong, I love the heat! I would much rather spend 10 summers in St. George than 1 winter in the freezing cold, snowy, icy mess that I used to be in every winter. It's gonna take a lot to get me out of St. George. I love it down here!




0 comments:
Post a Comment