So things have just been crazy busy here at the Phillips house and I've been meaning to blog but with a broken computer and a borken camera, it just didnt happen! So I'll try and get a few updates here in the next few days. Now most of these are from disposable cameras or my cell phone so the pictures are crappy, but at least I have some:)
JUST HANGIN OUT
Brit and Hadleys 1st bath together. Brit did really good and was careful to not get the water in her eyes.
Family Pic at the Phillips house on the 24th of July
CAMPIN ON COVE
CAMPIN ON COVE
We went up to Cove Mountain one weekend in July and had a great time. We did some fishing, rode the 4 wheelers, looked at elk, played games, and just relaxed!
GATLIN MICHAELSEN
We also have a new nephew. He was born on July 28th and we are so excited for Brandon and Shilo! Can't wait to meet him!






0 comments:
Post a Comment