We had a great time at Powell this year. Hadley, Brit and I really missed Daddy (he had alrady started teaching), but tried to have fun anyways. We went with my family and some neighborhood friends. They have a little boy that is almost 4 and he and Brit had a great time together. They had matching life jackets and they thought that was pretty cool. I was so glad Hunter was there because when he wore his lifejacket Brit was a little better at putting his on.
Unfortunately Brit got another ear infection on the trip and for a few days just slept, cuddled with me, and was pretty much connected to my side at all times (which would have been great except I wanted to go play). But by the last day he was back to normal, playing in the water and the sand and he actually had a smile on his face the whole day! It was nice! We also went on some tube rides and he seemed to really like it. He kept waving at everyone on the boat and attempting to give the thumbs up.
Hadley was an angel as usual and was just her happy little self. She didnt like the life jacket, but as soon as we would get going she would relax and fall asleep. She also like splashing in the water feeling the warm sand on her toes. What a sweetie!
On Sunday we went on a relaxing boat ride. We saw some ruins, drove through beautiful canyons, and had a few good swims.
In one canyon it looked like there could be a fun hike but I wasnt going to attempt it with the kids. So the three of us stayed on the boat and hung out together. Brit and Hads layed on the floor of the boat and had a great time together.
As always I cant wait to go back! Oh and I went wakeboarding! It was so fun and I missed it so much. Because of pregancies I hadnt been for 3 years!!
Thanks again Mom and Dad






1 comments:
I love lake powell. I miss it just looking at your pictures. Looks like you guys had tons of fun. And the three boys above looke naked. Is that what they were going for because I think it is hilarious:)
Post a Comment