family

family

Thursday, August 20, 2009

BRITON TURNED TWO!!!


On AUGUST 9th, my little boy turned 2!


If it weren't for all the recent tantrums I wouldn't believe it!




We had a fun little get together with our family after church and it turned out great! We did a little Luau in the back yard complete with teriyaki chicken and coconut rice, kalua pork, shrimp, and some pineapple. The food was delicious! Brits birthday cake was even a roasted pig! My friend Kaycie made it and it was so cute! So while the kids played in the pool and the sandbox the adults chatted and swayed to the luau music. It really was a fun party and although I would love to take credit, I think Justin did 99% of it. I just ran around thinking of things that needed to be done while he did it. I have an amazin hubby! Thanks Just!

Brit had a great day and made a haul! I didnt get a picture of all his presents, but 2 words sum it up... Dora and Cars! His 2 favorite things! He also got some dump trucks for the sand box and some clothes and pjs!



This is my FAVORITE picture of the day. As soon as he hopped into the car, the girls came right on over! It's almost like he's 16 already!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT!


We love you!





0 comments: