family

family

Thursday, August 20, 2009

4 months on July 27th

So Hadley is now almost 5 months but I better update you on how she was at 4 months so I can remember also. So just pretend it's July 27th. She is 13 lbs 2 oz and 24.5 inches long. She is in the 5oth percentile in weight and tall for her age, but I cant remember the percentile. She is so close to rolling over. She loves to stand on your lap. She LOVES to smile and does it whenever anyone looks at her. She loves her older brother and he can make her laugh like no one else. She still sleeps a lot during the day and pretty much all night. She goes to sleep around 8pm and wakes up anywhere from 5-7am and then goes back to sleep. She is such a good baby and if all babies where like her, I'm pretty sure everyone would have 10! She never cries and is just content to lay around and look at things. Her best friends are the 3 butterflies above her swing and she loves to talk to them! She tried rice cereal and all she does is pull funny faces and then spit it out. She's got these big dark blue eyes you could just stare at for days! What a girl! We love ya sister!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments: