family

family

Friday, August 28, 2009

Michaelsen Calender Cover


My little brother JD wanted a picture holding his wakeboard taken while we were at Lake Powell. Well.... my other brother Devin hopped in and then... my dad did. This is what it resulted in!

HAHAHA!!!

5 comments:

Kaysie Adams said...

That is too funny! I love it!

Angi said...

This is so great. I bet you guys had so much fun. Wish I was seeing you in 2 weeks at the Lundgreen Family Reunion. You will be missed.

Chris & Jennie said...

Oh my gosh - priceless!

Cami said...

that is hilarious! you will have to print that one up. looks like you guys have been keeping busy and having lots of fun!

The Damron's said...

Hey Katie,
Its Becca We are moving down there at the end of the month, I remember seeing that you have a pre-school or day care or something. I just wanted to know more because I work just once a week and need to find a good babysitter down there and was hoping you could help give me a call or e-mail me your number and I'll call you thanks,Becca
snowgirl5178@yahoo.com or 435201-1738