So sinse he just turned 2 I wanted to write a few things about him so I can remember how STINKIN cute he is!
He talks a lot now and we have a lot of fun talking to each other in the car. But there are a few things he says right now that just crack us up!
*D-d-d-d-Dora
*Whats that?
*Whos that?
*Lightning McQuenn
*Watch it
*Movie
*I walk
*I try
* I want_____
*Swiper!!!
He says thing in double sometimes. We cant figure out why.
*Dora Boots
*Momma Daddy
*JD Devin
*Daddy Truck
Hes a pretty active kid. He stays really busy all day. These are a few things he LOVES to do.
* He loves playing with the dogs. He thinks its so funny to pull on thier tails.
* He loves to play in the pool.
*He loves to squirt anyone and anything with the hose. The dogs are the usual target though.
*He still hasnt got a slow speed. It's fast or faster.
*He always wants to "walk" when we go anywhere and refuses to let us hold him or sit in a cart. So we rarely go to the store and when we do I SWEAR to myself we will never do it again.
*He thinks everything and everyone is a trampoline and jumps on it, even if it's your face and your sleeping soundly on the couch. (We just got him a little tramp with a bar so he can jump all day long.)
*He kinda likes TV. haha ok he LOVES TV!!! But he starts a movie and then heads outside or grabs some books to read. So he only watches it every once in a while.
* I hardly have any pictures of him lately and not just because my camera keeps breaking. He wants to take pictures himself and as soon as I pull it out he stops doing whatever cute thing he was doing and runs to the camera with his hands in the air.
*He loves reading books and we have to read 2 or 3 or 5 before we go to bed. But you wont find me complaining about that one!
* He can tell you a few shapes and colors.
* He can tell you a few shapes and colors.
*And if you ask him how old he is, he proudly says 2!




0 comments:
Post a Comment