family

family

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lady Antebellum Concert


Wednesday we headed to the Lady Antebellum concert and had a blast. I had been looking forward to it for a long time because they have been one of my favorite bands for a while! It really was so much fun and the weather couldnt have been better. The sun went behind the clouds right at it started, THANK GOODNESS!!! We had our lawn chairs and blankets and just enjoyed ourselves. We went with my 2 little brothers and thier dates and our good friends Melanie and Brian. The kids were at home with a babysitter but I think they would have had a good time too... well at least Brit:) Here's a few pictures of us all. They are from my cell phone so they arent great!
Devin and Kelli
JD and Holly
Melanie and Brian
US
Heres a short clip of what most of the night was like! I had fun singing into my microphone/thumb. haha...

3 comments:

Scottkids said...

I saw that you had visited my blog and now I know where to find yours as well!! Super Cute pictures?? Do you have a preschool as well??? If so, thats cool. I do as well! Been teaching 8 years now! Crazy!

Julie Y. said...

Hi Katy!

I followed a link from Shannons blog...your little girl is so adorable! I love the little fourth of July outfit :)

Shannon did such a good job on the newborn pictures. The one with the bandaid from the PKU test will be good for a scrapbook..and I loved the one with the linen cloth...ok they were all so sweet!

I can't believe you guys know Brian...small world.

Cami said...

Do you know the sorensens? or did you just see them out to dinner? i'm still just sad for them. and i went to hs with Jeff at pine view! ha we hadn't talked in years, just just got in touch through facebook.
oh and Happy birthday to Brit the other day, i can't believe he is 2! they grow up WAY to fast!
so did you decide on a car, last i was down there you sold yours! ha