My good friend Shannon took Hadley's pictures right after she was born. We had a lot of fun taking them and they turned out great! She did such a good job and if you want to see more of her work or are looking for a great Photographer click HERE. (And if you go there you can see some pictures of my tummy a few days before having her! I'm humongo, but the one with Brit is super cute!)
These are my favorite!


Here are a few of the others she took! So Cute!
![]() |
| |
| Make a Smilebox slideshow |





7 comments:
Those are so precious.
She really did do an excellent Job.
Those are really cute pictures. I wish I would have gotten some newborn pictures.
I didnt get any with Brit and im wishing i would have.
Aw those are so sweet. Alright, I'm baby hungry now =)
Wow! I love those pictures! They are so sweet. Love the one in the bucket. That's cute.
so precious!! she is darling. they all turned out great!
Love the ones of her in the hat! Such great pictures!
Post a Comment