family

family

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

WATER WATER WATER

With the weather getting nice again, we have been outside all day. But down here you have to cool down somehow and we don't have a pool so what do we do? Turn the hose on. It's Briton's new favorite thing to do. We just got some sod to put in a spot in our backyard and so we've been out watering it during the day by hand. Well, everytime we do, Brit runs through the water and gets drenched. I go through 5 outfits a day with him anyways so I figure why not? One day I decided to get him in his swimming suit and hand him the hose. The grass needed water so why not let him do it. He did a great job! The grass got watered along with the playground, the wall, the tree, the dogs, the bushes, and even me. He a had a blast and it kept him entertained forever so I didn't mind. Hadley and I sat in the shade and enjoyed the day:)

0 comments: