I met up with one of my old roomies from college a week ago at the downtown water park. It was so good to see her and... kinda catch up. We were chasing our kids around most of the time it was hard to get a good conversation going. Anna we need to do it again sometime where the kids are confined and there are no roads/cars involved!! 


Brit loved this place and I'm sure we'll be visiting it more often. He climbed on the rocks, fell down the rocks, played with Layla's ball, splashed in the water, and he loved the water shooting out of the ground.




1 comments:
It was really fun. I think that britton is such a nice well behaved little boy. Sorry bout Layla's freak out's, she is doing much better now.
we should do something next Friday. maybe a park picknic?
Post a Comment