Hadley's been a busy girl the last few weeks. I'm not sure if you noticed in her blessing pictures but we pierced her ears. She was just 5 weeks old, but she barely made a peep. And she looks so cute! I can't believe she's almost 2 months old. She's gaining a ton of weight and everyone comments on how tall she is. So I can't wait to see all that stuff at her 2 month appointment. I don't think she's 16 pounds like Brit was at 2 months, but she's getting up there. She holds her head up all the time and is getting pretty strong. She's also a wiggler. She wiggles and squirms all day. Especially when Dad has her:) She still a pretty good sleeper during the day and at night she's been sleeping until between 5 and 6 the last few days. Ahhh. So nice! She also started smiling this last weekend. The 1st real smile was of course at mom, but Uncle Brandon was good at making her smile too!
4 years ago




3 comments:
Oh, painted toe nails and pierced ears! Can't get much "girlier" than that! She's darling Katy!
I can't believe you painted her nails; it never even crossed my mind with Alli! I'll have to try it though, she looks so cute! I can't believe how cute she is when she is awake; it seems like every time I see her she is sleeping! ( She's cute then too, of course!)
I loved her painted nails! I told Timmy that we should do that to Ash (I've never even thought about doing it) and he said no. Ha! We'll see about that! She is getting so big. I love her smile....so cute!
Post a Comment