family

family

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OHHH NOOOO!!!!

BRITON CLIMBED OUT OF THE CRIB!!
I put him down for a nap before my Graduation Program today. Justin was home helping me with the finishing touches and he hears Briton cry. No big deal right? Well then he heard Briton pounding on the door. sigh. I'm not ready for him to not be trapped in the crib whenever I need a break!!! At least he can't open doors yet. hehehe.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!! Hi favorite neighbor ever!! I'm so glad you found my blog. :) Your kids are adorable!! You guys look great! Isn't it amazing how life changes so fast? :) Now we can catch up and keep in touch!

Kristin said...

Wow, you have posted a lot since I looked last! Looks like you've been busy! It is funny how much you can NOT know, even when we talk to eachother all the time! I love your new family picture and I love the pictures of Briton at the track meet. How fun!