family

family

Monday, May 18, 2009

Busy Saturdays

We have been enjoying the beautiful weather down here and can't get enough Saturdays. I think there should be 2 Saturdays every week:) We love hanging out in our backyard all day long! A couple weeks ago we were outside throwing grass at each other and Brit thought it was the funnest thing. We could have done it all night long and he wouldn't have gotten bored. But mom did and so we did a few airplanes and then decided to go minature golfing. That was such an adventure. We went to Fiesta Fun and had some pizza before trying out the golfing part. I had Hadley strapped to me which left Briton to Justin. I definately had the easier job. Brit was everywhere!!! We only lasted a few holes and he was super bored. He threw his ball in the water, ran off into the driving range, and kept Justin and I from even attempting to take a shot. We did get some good pictures and learned that Briton is not ready for adventures like this. We have since cancelled our trip to SeaWorld:) Maybe next year.



Brit loves lounging on Daddy's recliner!



Oh and I do have a daughter, she just sleeps all the time so we don't have as many pictures. I need to be better!

0 comments: