family

family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Summertime Fun!!

Warning, Picture OVERLOAD!!!

The other day, Justin and Jaron were planning a fishing trip to SandHallow. Not wanting to be left out on the fun, we all decided to go and enjoy the water and the sun! So we headed out with the Tate and Palmer crew. The first was a little rough for me. On the way down to the water I was carrying Hadley in her car seat and apparently when you walk in sand in flip flops you flip sand all over the place. Unfortunately Hadley discover this the hard way and was seriously COVERED in sand when we got the lake. It was in her eyes, mouth, nose, ears, hair, toes and everywhere else imbetween. She didn't make a peep to even let me know something was wrong and I about cried when I saw her. I had to clean her up pretty good and if it weren't for the chance of swimmers itch, i would have just dunked her. After I got her cleaned and in her suit she was as happy as could be:) The rest went pretty smooth and we enjoyed each others company, some swimming, and of course some fishing. I might be speaking for only me, But I ended up having a ton of fun. So besides the sand bath and the Palmers getting their jeep stuck, it was a successful trip! Can't wait to go back!!!
Playing in the bubbles
He loved his life jacket!Hadley after getting cleaned up:)
Scott and Dalton

We have also taken a few trips to the park and like always it is short and sweet, but always fun!


Camp'n in the backyard. Seems like a good idea right? It's Memorial Day weekend, we didn't feel like braving a real camping trip, so do it in the back! We set the tent up, played in it for a while, got Briton all tuckered out and headed to the tent. We were mostly worried about him falling asleep, but he did pretty good at that. We all slept pretty good until about 1:30 when Briton woke up and didn't want to go back to sleep. But don't worry we are just in the back yard and can go inside and put him in his crib, right? WRONG!!! He screamed for a while in there, then in our bed he tossed and turned, so out to the living room for some more tossing and turning, and finally around 4:30 back to the crib for some more screaming and then finally peace and quiet! So needless to say, we won't be trying that again any time soon! But we got some cute pictures:)



Bath Time, one of Briton's favorite activities. And can anyone tell me what color those eyes are cause we don't know!!! All we know is they're just cool. This picture makes them look kinda green, but if you look close, the outsides are a dark blue.


Brit and Hadley. So I decided that I don't have many pictures of these two together because they never cooperate, but then I decided that the picture doesn't need to be perfect, I just wanted them to see each other together when they got older, so here are a few (and a few random ones to finish this long post).

Brit loves helping with the binki

and holding her hands

and of course giving kisses.

But who wouldn't, isn't she cute!

Standing up... with a little help from mom:)

0 comments: