Hadley is changing so much everyday, especially her bruised face. It's completely gone now. As the days pass I'm still amazed at how much Her and Brit look a like. At least we think they do. Yesterday all the purple and pink blankets were dirty and I had to wrap her in blue and I almost freaked out. I swear it was Brit sitting in a pink swing:) Brit was a little chubbier I think but I decided to put them side by side at the same age and here they are.
HADLEY
BRITON
HADLEY
BRITON




4 comments:
Wow, I don't know! Now that they are side by side, I actually don't think they look as much alike as I did when I saw her in person! She has more feminine features, for sure, but they do look similar. I can't believe that those are pics of them at the same age, Briton was such a big boy!
They look identical to me! So much the same! Both so cute! No doubt it's the same mom and dad! Hope you are well!
those pictures are too cute, and funny they look so similar! I have twins and they don't even look alike!ha
oh and maybe it will get easier going to the stores as they get older, just go by yourself when Justin gets home, plus it's a nice break for you!ha
also, thanks for letting Briton come to our house, he entertained us! we had lots of fun,they played so cute together. i forgot to tell you.. while he was here he was trying to talk to Parker and Parker kept saying, "what's he saying, i don't understand!" it was just funny cause Parker was like that FOREVER! so it was funny to see him act that way to someone else. sooner or later he'll talk and you wish he couldn't!! ha anyways, hope you are doing well and having fun with 2 kids and hope you guys had a fun Easter!
oh wow, i have not been on here much lately....Congrats! That is so much fun for you i am so happy that you got one of each!! Good for you....
Post a Comment