At Hadley's 2 week appointment (4/13/09) she was doing great! She was still 20 1/2 inches and only weighed 8 lbs 2 oz which is less than her birth weight, but doc didn't seem too concerned. She is a great baby and still sleeps a lot. She eats all day long though. She's a snacking baby and will only eat 1 or 2 ounces and then is hungry a couple hours later. I'm sure that's normal, but Brit would scarf 4 ounces and then not eat for 4 or 5 hours.

Look at that cute butt!

Today she is 4 weeks and is so much more alert. She doesn't sleep as much during the day, but the other night she only woke up once and I was so excited! Hopefully that will soon be every night because I am TIRED!!! But she's so worth it:)
I can't believe how much fun I am having with this cute baby girl. I mean look at her! She's got a headband and a braclet on. That's more than I do for myself!
We are blessing Hadley next Sunday, May 3rd at 11:00. So if your in town, stop by! The more the merrier!




0 comments:
Post a Comment