family

family

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Randomness

These are just some random pictures that have been taken over the last few weeks and I thought they were Blog Worthy:)
We got Brit this cool tent thingy a while ago and finally broke it out. He loves it, I hate it. Its nice when it's outside, but the winds been blowing so bad lately that it is in the garage or our living room most of the time. What a pain! But he loves it, and he's spoiled rotten, so there you have it:)



One of my favorites peps in the world came to visit a few weeks ago! We were roomies in college and now live on opposite ends of the state. We don't see each other nearly enough, but she's come down to visit a few times and I love seeing her every time! (Ana and Britta, we missed you) Thanks again Michelle! Love ya!



Hadley fell asleep like this the other day. So cute!


Smokey the Bear came to my Preschool the other day and the kids LOVED him. They haven't stopped talking about him and keep asking me when he's coming back!

1 comments:

Marion said...

oh man it has been SO long since i've looked at any blogs. i guess i've been busy... But congratulations on little hadley. She is so cute and little... I love it,