family

family

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Brit's week away from home

Brit had quite an eventful week with Grandma and Grandpa Michaelsen. While we were missing him here, he was having a blast without us! These are all the fun pictures that were sent to us to torture us and rub it in how much we missed him.



This was actually in St. George at a track meet watching JD before they went to Richfield. How kids sleep in these conditions, I just don't know.Playing with the dog at a baseball game.Helping Grandpa install the new sink.Shopping with Grandpa at Home Depot.When he got home he looked like he grew 5 inches and gained 10 pounds. This picture is proof of why. 2 plates!!! Come on Grandma;)

Briton also spend an afternoon at my friend Cami's house. She has a 3 yr old named Parker and they seemed to get along great. She kept sending me pictures of the 2 and it was so fun. Thanks again Cami!

Brit and Parker's sword fight:)I don't think he was so sure of what this thing did, but Cami said once he figured it out he loved it.I guess this is what I have to look forward to. Abby was laying on the floor and Brit went and layed right there by her. I was suprised he didn't lay ON her.


2 comments:

The Knight Family said...

How are you? I found you through Melanie's blog. I have been wondering what you have been up to all of this time. Congrats on the super cute kids. How is everything going with the new baby? I am so excited for you:) I hope all is well.

Kristin said...

He is just so cute! Just wait until it's Hadley and Briton sword fighting - then it will really be fun!