So on Monday I had both kids by myself for the first time. I was dumb and decided to go to Walmart cause we needed groceries bad. Well, I wrapped Hadley around me, put Brit in the stroller and shopped. It wasn't to bad. Hadley wasn't a fan of the wrap and will need to grow just a little before it's comfy for her, but Brit was suprisingly good. So, I decided to brave Costco too. I only needed a few things so I just kept Hadley in the carseat and put her in the cart. Half way done, she starts sceaming, so Brit starts screaming. Everyone is looking at me like "what in the heck lady" so I practically run to checkout and can't wait to get home. When we got home I started unloading groceries and let Brit run around for a bit. The sprinklers came on and before I knew it he was drenched. Oh well!! I took his clothes off and finally fed Hadley. Then when someone brought dinner, Brit escaped outside. When I went out to see what he was doing... this is what I discovered. 
He was stuck up to his knees in mudd. So what did I do, snapped a picture and then hosed him off. I wanted to take more pictures, but felt stupid because the lady was standing there looking at me like, what are you doing, help your poor child:) And he didn't like the spraying off as much as he liked the sprinklers so I'm sure half the neighborhood thought I was torturing him by the way he was screaming. Oh well. The rest of the night went about the same way, but the rest of the week has been much better!
Thank Goodness:)
After reading back through this I realized I used "Oh Well" quite a few times. I decided that that is how I will feel a lot over the next few weeks, months, and probably years. If not, I'm sure I would go mad! Oh well:)




1 comments:
You are supper Mom. I don't leave my house at all for weeks after I have a baby because I am afraid of baby's freaking out in the store. I love that you hosed Him off. That's the best part, I wouldn't have let that mess in my shower with out a quick rinse in the front yard.
Post a Comment