family

family

Thursday, August 28, 2008

Okay, so I just added something to my Blog. It's something that is going to change our lives forever. Try and find it and when you do tell me what you think! We're pretty excited!

12 comments:

Travis and Lindsey said...

Oh my heck Katy - CONGRATULATIONS! That is so exciting, you are going to have your hands full! So was this a surprise or was it planned?

Lindsey said...

Congrats! How fun!

The Sutherland Family said...

Wow! Congratulations, you'll be a great mom of TWO!! Did you plan this or was it a total suprise?!

The Brindley's said...

Congrats!! I am 9 weeks and 1 day prego. It will be interesting seeing what it is like with two. I am sure you will do great!!

Kari said...

How did the doctor's appointment go??? Jaron & I are so excited for both of you!

~kamie~ said...

Yay! How exciting! :)

Anonymous said...

How fun! Congratulations!

Topher and Carma said...

Congrats! That is so exciting, you will love having 2, they can be little buddies. I hope you are feeling good.

Cami said...

SO glad its out in the open!! yeah I'm so excited for you. Congrats again! hope you are feeling well. How are things going? pre-school? pregnancy? how's briton? I talked to your mom the other night and they are excited! I knew you couldn't last through your lake powell trip!ha have fun

Kacey! said...

Congrats! Two kids is a whole lot more fun than one, I think. But then again mine are three years apart! You'll have your hands full that's for sure! I didn't know that you lived in St. George! I"m actually looking for a preschool teacher for Tallen...for next year where do you live in town?

The Lancaster's said...

Congrats! That's how far about my two are and I love it! You are going to have so much fun!

Marion said...

Congratulations Katy. Those are gonna be some close kids, how fun!!!