family

family

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

One Year Appointment

So yesterday we went to Briton's one year appointment. He weighed in at 25 pounds (87th percentile) and is 32 inches tall (97th percentile). He also had his 4 shots and really hated them this time! But the nurse gave him a sucker and that seemed to make everything better.
I have been meaning to put this on here so that I can always remember all the words he's saying right now. So here they are...
momma
dadda
ball
bubble
boon or boom???
grandpa
vroom (i think he likes it when his lips vibrate)
yes (at least I think)
And then a whole lot of CHATTER! He talks non stop! He's gonna be just like his mom:)

3 comments:

Travis and Lindsey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Travis and Lindsey said...

How fun that he is beginning to talk, and that he is walking. He sure is a handsome little boy. I love his one year pictures they are adorable. We are sad we missed his party, we ended up going to California with very short notice. It looks like it turned out great and he was very spoiled little guy!

Cami said...

Hey for sure call me when you come to richfield it would be fun to see ya! yes we'll be here, we're just hanging out all day everyday! we'll catch up then :)