





He loved these balloons! (don't mind the "it's a boy" balloons, I thought they said happy b-day before they got blown up)
We had tons of friends and family come to Britons party! We were expecting 25-30 and had about 40 come. We are so grateful for everyone that made it to the party and want to thank everyone for the gifts. We have one spoiled 1 year old!
We had his party down at the park and it was so much fun! We pigged out on pizza and a yummy watermelon sherbet dessert.
And of course Briton had his cake.
He didn't dig in the way I thought he would, but he still enjoyed it. He liked the sugar letters the most and would have sucked on those all day if I would have let him.
I think most of the cake ended up on the ground, in his chair, and on his face, but he did get a few good handfuls into his mouth. He was really enjoying himself until he got the icing in his eyes and I thing it stung because he didn't like that!
We washed him off in the water park and then he had fun running around with all the kids! I left my camera up at the pavilion and didn't get any pictures of that, but I'm pretty sure all the kids had a ton of fun! Next was present time! 
I have never seen so many present at a birthday party before and I was shocked! But he got some good stuff and seems to love EVERYTHING!! He got a lot of clothes for the fall and winter and then tons of toys! He is just in little boy heaven!
We just want to thank everyone for all their support and love over the last year in helping us raise this wonderful child! He is such a blessing in our lives and I've said this a million times, but I can't wait for all the years to come! I just hope that they slow down just a little because this year has gone by WAY TO FAST!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIT! WE LOVE YOU








4 comments:
looks like you had alot of fun! he is sooo adorable!!!
I cannot believe how big he looks!! So cute! I wish we could have made it! We will miss you at Powell.
Katie,
He is so cute. This is Kristin Chamberlain Briggs. My little boy just turned 1 too. Little boys are so cute! My blog is www.akbriggs.blogspot.com
Oh my Katy, those one year old pictures of Brit are darling! He is SO cute; I love the fishing pole ones. What a cute son you have!
Post a Comment