family

family

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'VE BEEN TAGGED....

**What is his full name? Justin Randall Phillips
**How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years
**How long did you date? Dated 4 months, engaged 3 months
**Who eats more sweets? We're pretty even.
**Who said I love you first? Justin
**Who is taller? He is for sure.
**Who is smarter? Justin! He watches Jeopardy all the time! What a nerd:)
**Who can sing better? He says I can, But he actually isn't too bad.
**Who does the laundry? Both, I'm good at starting it, but he seems to finish it.
**Who pays the bills? Me.
**Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Justin always has.
**Who mows the lawn? Justin and occasionally me. I just do it for the tan!
**Who cooks dinner? Me, he helps though.
**Who drives? Justin. He would much rather drive all the time than have to turn around and make Briton happy when he cries. But I do help out on longer trips.
**Who is more stubborn? I'd say Justin, but he would probably say me. It's pretty equal I'm sure.
**Who kissed who first? He kissed me first
**Who asked who out? He asked me to hang out a few times, it took a while, but I finally agreed. I sure am glad I did!
**Who proposed? Justin. I loved it, it was so unique!
**Who has more siblings? I do. I have 3 brothers and he has 2 sisiters.
**Who wears the pants? Both.

LoVe Ya BaBe!!


Now I tag anyone else who feels like doing it.

3 comments:

Chris & Jennie said...

I can't believe you've been married for 4 1/2 years already! Where did the time go! I remember you wedding reception; I loved it. And, I think I caught your bouquet!

The Damron's said...

Hey Katy,
Your little guy is so cute, and so big. I love this blog stuff too, because it is so fun to see what everybody is up to. Anyway goos to talk to you, have a great day, Becca

Travis and Lindsey said...

I love reading these things because you learn things you would never know otherwise! Briton is getting so big, he is such a cute little guy!