Yesterday we took Briton in for his 6 Month checkup. The doctor was blown away at his size! He was 29 inches tall, which is the 99th percentile and 21 pounds which is the 95th percentile. We just can't believe it. Dr. Hubbard told us if he is still in these upper percentiles when he's a year old, he'll probably end up being a big boy, but if he slows down and is fairly normal by one, he'll be pretty normal. So I guess we'll really see over the next 6 months if he'll be a center or a point guard :) Oh and he graduated to the big kid carseat. The other one was just way to small. His knees were bent when he sat in it. Yeah, not very safe! And there was no way I could carry him in it. I don't remember the last time I tried! It was way too heavy and awkward! But he is still facing back which is such a pain with the big carseat! So we go back in in 3 months and I can't wait to see what these next 3 months will bring!





3 comments:
Britton is so cute! He is a big boy -- holy moly! 95% percentile! Way to go! I'm looking forward to the baby showers!
Hey Katy!! Your family is so cute!! :)
Hey Katy- So good to see your smiling face, I love the bloggin world. I can't believe he already is 21 pounds, that is awesome. It is great having chub kids, they are so dang cute.
Post a Comment