Okay, I've really gotten into this blogging thing. Mostly because i'm at home all day and get bored when the kids are asleep. And I am trying to figure it all out. Everyone else has the cutest backgrounds pages and I am attemping to join them. With the help of snooping on others blogs I found some cool websites and cute backgrounds, but can't figure the rest out. What i'm struggling with now is changing the red tabs that all the pictures and words are in. I can change everything but the red and I feel so retarded, but if you can help me please let me know. I'm sure it's so easy, but like I said before, i'm a little slow!
4 years ago




4 comments:
Hey Katy - I did the exact same thing. Before you put a new background on you have to first change your template to a minima template. Go to customize, then layout, then pick new template. In order for your new background to work you have to choose one of the minima templates. Once you have done this then you insert the 'body' to your template just like if looks like you did. Good luck, I hope this makes sense!
The new background looks cute!
HI Katy, My background paper right now is from designerdigitals.com. I have also used Shabbyprincess.com and scrapbookflair.com. You just have to download the papers onto your computer and then put them into your html on your blog. Oh, and how do you put a picture on your header?
Post a Comment