family

family

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Cam and Brit

Over the last few weeks these two have really become the best of friends. They are so much fun to watch playing together. If they are not laying or sitting by each other while they are awake and they can see the other one somewhere else, they let me know. They both can't crawl yet, but Camdyn always manages to roll and scoot enough to make it over to Briton. And it's almost impossible to feed one if the other is playing where they can see. They'd rather watch each other than eat! Briton is worst that Camdyn though. Camdyn loves her food! So here are a couple pictures I've gotten of them over the last couple of days!

They had a lot of fun in the tub while I showered. I needed a way to watch them and get ready at the same time. After this they sat in the double sinks in the bathroom and had a blast. I wish I would have gotten a picture!
So Happy!
Checking each other out. I wonder why faces are so intriguing to babies?
Camdyn pulling him in for the kiss!
Oh yeah, he can finally sit up for a long time! And he loves it!

0 comments: