This last weekend Briton turned 6 months. And what a weekend it was! He had quiet a few firsts and they were exciting firsts. Well, exciting for Justin and I. One if them was Justin giving him his first bubble bath. He already loves baths as it
is, but I guess he just loved the bubbles and thought they were so fun!
He also had baby food for the first time. We
decided to started with the green beans. The first bite reaction is pictured on the left. I thought he would be more like his mom and cringe at the thought of most vegetables, but it turned out that he doesn't just get his looks from Dad, but also a love of Veggies. He scarffed the green beans and then the carrots the next day. I guess i'll be the only V8 fruit juice drinker in the family.
He did get tired at the end of the meal and rubbed the food all over his face making for a fun cleanup! Gotta love the green bean unibrow!

He also got his first tooth! It just popped up out of no where. He wasn't fussy or anything. I just noticed him chewing on his burp rag and it looked different than usual. I know that sounds wierd, but it did! So I felt in his mouth and there it was, a cute litttle tooth on the bottom of his mouth. I've tried taking a picture of it, but that turned out to be impossible. So as soon and I can get a good one of that cute little tooth, i'll post it.
And I just had to put this picture on. It's just so cute. Don't worry, Justin took the hat off as soon as the picture was taken:)
Well there are just some of Britons many first. And there will be so many more. I just can't wait. He's growing so fast I can barely believe it! What a joy he is in our lives!
4 years ago




1 comments:
I love all of those firsts! What an exciting time for him.. And that is only the beginning of it all! He is getting so old so fast, what a cutie!
Post a Comment