So what exactly does it take to get a snow day in Washington County? Not much apparently! We were informed last night that school would be cancelled today and in our front yard this is what we saw.
I just couldn't believe it, well I take that back, I was a little suprised! If you have ever driven in St. George on a rainy day, you have to put up with some very scared drivers. People who have lived here their whole lives just haven't driven in it much and they show it in every way. Its so annoying and scary cause you never know what they're gonna do! So I can't imagine what it would be like with 2-4 inches of SNOW on the roads when everyone is trying to get to school and work on time! So just got the day off.
I was still planning on having school and just hopped that everyone would come. We had our Christmas Party planned and Santa was coming and there was just no way I could cancel! So Justin got up and scrapped the walks with our dusty snow shovel that was hiding way back in the back of the shed! The snow was so wet and heavy and it took him all morning. We have a really big driveway! Thanks babe!
So it ended up being a great day. We got to spend almost the whole day together which is always fun!




1 comments:
That makes me laugh about the snow day. I wonder if the district just wanted to take a day off. I really thought when I heard they were canceling school that you guys had quite a bit of snow, but from the looks of your pictures theres hardly any-how funny.
Post a Comment