family

family

Friday, December 5, 2008

Update

Well things have been great around our house! I feel like we're going a million miles an hour, but when I think back I feel like I haven't done much. Me and Brit are loving having Justin home right after school and not having practice. Brit gets so excited to see him everyday he walks in the door. I'm just as busy as ever, but like I said, I feel like I get nothing done. I'm feeling really good as far as the whole being pregnant goes. I'm starting to not sleep good at night, but other than that I feel great. She is moving all the time. I feel her even when I'm up walking around, where I only felt Brit when I was sitting or laying down. I had an appointment earlier this week and the doc informed me that my placenta is low. I get to go have another ultrasound in January to see if it's moved up at all. So we'll just have to see. Briton is just as crazy as ever. He's almost 16 months and I still can't believe it. He loves to run around and so thats all he does. (Unless cars is on, then he stares at the tv for an hour or so, dancing and laughing.) Our friend told us the other day that he has never seen him stand still. He really is constantly doing something. He still loves books, dancing, jumping, his blankie, and being with mom and dad. I've been trying to hold babies around him to see how he does and he seems to be getting better with it. He is starting to throw little tantrums when we dont give him what he wants and it is SO MUCH FUN!!!! Luckily they only last a few seconds and not minutes like it will be in the future. We just let him lay on the ground and cry, then he gets up and is just fine. It just attracts a lot of attention so I hate when he does it in public! He did it at the library the other day, that was just dandy. So our fam is doing great and can't wait for Christmas. Justin and I go in the room where the Christmas presents are stored and play with Brits presents cause we're so excited. Oh and Thanksgiving was great. We spent it in Cedar with Justin's family. We were only up there one day so it was kinda crazy, but it's always so good to spend time with everyone. We got some family pictures and some really cute ones of all the grandkids. Oh and I went and saw Twilight with all the girls. I haven't even opened one of the books or even considered it because I'm just not a reader. BUT, after the movie I have found myself considering it. I really liked it and when a movie ends the way it did, you can't help go crazy thinking about what happens next. So maybe over Christmas break I'll have some time to start book 1. Wish me luck! I havent finished a book since I was pregnant with Brit.
Here are some pictures from the last few weeks.

He's still learning how to eat with a spoon. Soup+Briton=1 big mess


This is his Christmas outfit, but we broke it out for some Pic's. How handsome! I just love the jacket!

Brit and Sophie


All the cousins

Don't mind my red eye. Briton poked me in the eye right before we took pictures:)

1 comments:

Alisha said...

Your family picture looks so good. I also love Brittons new church outfit...he looks like a stud!