Santa came to visit my preschool today. The kids absolutely loved it and the look in their eyes was so sweet! They were so excited! A couple kids couldn't stay sitting down and just kept getting up and giving him hugs. It was so cute. Well Briton hadn't gone down for his nap and I decided to try and get his first picture with Santa. I figured he wouldn't just sit in his lap and I'd have to be close, but this was a little more than I expected!
He wanted NOTHING to do with the big guy in the red suit. I was so sad! We'll have to try again and maybe show him some more pictures of Santa so he won't freak out again:)
4 years ago




1 comments:
hmmm ya we have the same problem..only she is 4 :) good luck!!! I was hoping she had outgrown it, nope..not even close! wow!
Post a Comment