So lately we have been missing a lot of things around the house. Things like remotes, hair brushes, toothpaste, lids, etc. Some of them we'll find in the our clothes hamper, the washer, the dryer, odd drawers and cupboards, in Britons crib, and worst of all the Garbage can. And some things we have yet to find! I'll give you one guess at who might be responsible for all this petty theif. Yep... Briton. He loves taking things from where they belong and hiding them, so when mom and dad need them, they are no where to be found! It was cute at first, but it is now so frustrating when all you want to do is brush your hair when you get out of the shower, but ALL the brushes in the house are missing!! Or you can't watch tv in the bedroom because it's stuck on Spike TV! But like I said, most of the time we find them after a while, but I am still missing a few hairbrushes:)
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment