family

family

Friday, December 19, 2008


There is a new restraunt that just opened down here called Pirate Island Pizza. My manager from Wingers actually opened it up and we finally got to go yesterday for lunch. I was expecting something really cheesy and plain with a few games to play. When I walked in I had to take a step back! It was so cool and HUGE! The whole place is like a pirate cave with waterfalls and pirates everywhere. The arcade had some really cute games and a little playplace for the kids. I was really impressed. And it's not just pizza, there are tons of things that sounded so good. It's a great place for families and adults. Anyways, the reason I'm putting this on here is so if you are ever in town, look it up, it is so neat and we really want it to make it! Not only cause it's cool and we want Briton's birthday Party there next year:) but because it's a friends and owning a restraunt is tough right now! So go try it out!

0 comments: