WHEEEEWWW! I finally have a second to breath! Today was the first day of having 5 kids to babysit. I have had 3 for the last 7 months and for a while I had 4, so when my neighbor asked me to watch her two kids ages 2 and 6 months from 8:00-1:00, I thought sure, why not? I figure i'm already home and it would help them out a ton. (and us too!) So today I had all five kids and at first the 3 babies (ages 6, 8, and 10 months) were asleep and so I only had the 2 two year olds. It was a breeze. I thought, oh this will be just fine...... But then, one by one the babies woke up and of course needed diapers changed, food, and attention! By the time I got the babies happy, it was time for the older two to have lunch. And that didn't make the babies happy that I wasn't playing with them, so they all got fussy and were ready for naps again. So I was trying not to burn the grilled cheese sandwiches and figure out what the new 6 month old needed..... Are you tired yet? :) THANK GOODNESS Justin was home for a few minutes and Kari came to take Camdyn to spring pictures. I think I handled it okay and I hope tomorrow is a little better. I'm hoping once I figure out their schedules and they get used to me, then everything will be just dandy.
Even though it might not sound like it from what was said above, I really DO love having these kids in my home and can't imagine it without them. They are all so sweet and have their own cute personalities that I just love. Somedays I think I'm CRAZY but really I am just so BLESSED to be able to take care of them each day.
4 years ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment