This weekend was so much fun! We started our Easter adventures Friday after Justin got out of school. We headed over to Coral Pink Sand Dunes for our first time camping with Briton. When we got there, we set up our tent and just enjoyed being outside around the campfire. It started to get pretty cold when the sun went down and we got Briton all bundled up for the night. He had so many layers and so many blankets, I don't think the cold even phased him. But Justin and I weren't so fortunate. WE FROZE!!!!! We tried to cuddle to stay warm, but I just can't sleep cuddled. So we had to rely on our own body heat to keep warm. The rest of the Justin's family was nice and warm in their trailors, but we weren't so lucky. Finally morning came and the rest of the day was warm and pleasant. We ate, drove 4wheelers, dyed easter eggs, opened Easter baskets, and had a easter egg hunt. Justin and I decided to go home that night and sleep in our nice warm bed instead of braving another chilly night. It was so nice:) So overall we had a great time and can't wait to go camping more this summer, but we'll wait til it warms up a little more. I took so many pictures this weekend so I hope everyone enjoys them.
4 years ago






0 comments:
Post a Comment