family

family

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Here I go!


Alright, I'm finally going to get real serious about this. I have been beating around the bush and I just can't stand it any longer. I am going to lose some weight. I have about 7 pounds of baby weight to lose, but then I need to keep going. I can't blame my fatness on Briton because I was fat before he came into the picture. I went to WebMD to analize my weight situation and i'm 16 pounds over weight. GROSS!!!! So I have a goal to lose 25 pounds! This last week, Justin and I purchased a treadmill. I've been eating much better, eating fewer portions, and running and I already feel so much better. So bring on the swimsuit season. I might cover my suit up with a tank top at first, but hopefully by the middle to end it could come off. I'm putting all this on my blog to inspire me and help me keep going.


7 comments:

The Sutherland Family said...

Katy, I have about 10 pounds to lose myself! It does kinda suck, but I think it's worth it having a cute little baby around =) Good for you, I wish I had a treadmill at my house..lucky you! And you were Not fat before. Good luck!

Travis and Lindsey said...

I am right there with you, we can be each other's support system!!

Chris & Jennie said...

Go Katy! I would love to have a treadmill at home...I get weary trecking to the field house on USU campus to work out! Have you ever tried a body cleanse? They're great! Chris and I have done two. We just finished our second and Chris lost 6 pounds while doing it! I love them; I feel so good while I'm doing them, so you should look into it!

ak studio & design said...

katy...good luck! It is so hard to be motivated to lose weight when you chase a baby around all day. But I am sure you can do it. I counted calories and that seemed to help a ton! By the way, I would LOVE to take pictures of Briton sometime. We are in St. George all the time so just let me know when you want to do it.

Topher and Carma said...

Way to go! I think you look great, but we are always so tough on ourselves. I absolutely hate hate swim suit season, why can't we just wear big t-shirts to swim in. Bytheway...your little guy is adorable. Good luck with the running!

Cami said...

Way to go Katy! you look but, but I know how you feel. I never thought it would be so hard to loose baby weight but it is not easy at all! I'm jealous you have a treadmill, I have a gym pass but its getting there that is hard! wish I lived there and we could work out together!

Cami said...

Way to go Katy! you look good, but I know how you feel. I never thought it would be so hard to loose baby weight but it is not easy at all! I'm jealous you have a treadmill, I have a gym pass but its getting there that is hard! wish I lived there and we could work out together!