We've had the last 10 days off for Spring Break. It has been so nice to spend some time together and get some stuff done around the house and outside. Of course we didn't barely make a mark on all the yard work needing to be done, but we feel pretty good about the stuff we did get done.
So this is how our jam packed week went. Last Sunday Briton and I (Justin had to stay home because of soccor practice) headed up to Richfield so we could finally meet Javin, Brandon and Shilo's little boy. They were down from Spokane to show the little guy off. It was so good to see them and Javin is just so cute. He's a munchkin compared to Briton the GIANT but they were sure cute together. I'm sure in a few years we won't think they are as cute together when they're tearing up Grandma's house! So on Monday we just kinda hung out, hits some golf balls at the range, watched some bball, and of course played games. It was a great day. Tuesday morning we took off because we missed Justin too much!!! We met up in Cedar and hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Phillips for a while and then headed back to St. George. Oh and here are some pic's of our trip to Richfield. (Notice the family picture all that is missing is Justin and Devin. Only 2 months and we should all be there!)
Wednesday was just a relax day for us and not much got done. Thursday morning we headed down to Vegas for the Mountain West Conference Tourament. We love going to this tourny and it's kinda become a tradition. Justin and I got to spend the day with Justin's dad Randy, his Uncle Mike, and a couple of his cousins watching basketball. We had so much fun! And Briton got to spend the day with Grandma, Jessica, Kayla, and Sophie. We spent the night there and headed home early Friday morning. Pine View had a soccor game that day and so Briton and I went to watch. It was such a beautiful day and we all got a little red. Yes, even Briton. I am such a horrible mom! I thought he was covered enough, but one side of his face got a little red. I still can't believe what a horrible mom I am. Alright, moving on. Saturday was finally a productive day and we got quite a bit of yard work done and while I was at work that night, Justin cleaned the house and did the laundry. It was amazing. He got more done in 6 hours than I can in a whole week!! What an amazing husband I have!!!! So now, our break is over... I've got kids at the house again and Justin is back to work. Reality is finally setting in and we are realizing that our Spring Break has come and gone again:(






0 comments:
Post a Comment