family

family

Saturday, January 21, 2012

September

I love cuddling with my 3 babies in our bed in the morning.
My big boy is a Preschooler. I was so nervous to teach this kid. There are many reasons. He's very stubborn and doesn't listen to me worth a darn. He talks a lot and he is very loud. And the preschool room is a room he's used as a play room for most of his life so I was worried he might be a pill when it came to sharing the toys. Well so far he has been very good! He has surprised me in more ways than one and is a great student. We have our days and our moments but I think that is normal. One thing that we are going to have to deal with I think for the rest of our lives is his loud voice and his love for talking. I have also discovered that he LOVES to be laughed at and has turned into the class clown. Yeah, i'm nervous for all of his future teachers. But!!! I love teaching him. It's just a fun little bonding time that we share. He calls me Ms. Katy like all the other kids and just loves preschool. Yay!
He was star of the week and this is his poster we made. Its got pictures of him and his family and then a million stickers of all the things he loves.

There is a fun Dinosaur Museum here in town and we decided to take the kids there one day with the Tates. They have a sand area outside where the kids can dig and find dinosaur bones.
Inside they have so many prints of dinosaur footprints, tail trails, and so much more. The kids attention span didn't last long but they still had fun and ask to go there every time we drive past so they must have enjoyed it a little.



Picture time. The kids love getting in the picture when Im trying to take picture of Faydyn.

Labor Day Parade in Parowan. Melissa (9 months prego) and I had this crazy idea to take 5 little kids (ages 4,3,2,1, and 6 weeks) to this parade to see our niece dance. Little did we know this parade is actually a big deal for little Parowan and we ended up walking about 6 blocks to get to main street. It makes me tired just thinking about it. But in the end it was a fun little parade and the kids had fun waving to cars and getting a bag full of candy.



What a sweetheart this little thing is.
Hadley reading to Faydyn. So cute! I find both kids doing this often.
One happy little girl.

Austin, Hadley, and Briton making our favorite treats! pretzels+rolos+m&ms=yumminess


Faydyn with her new cousin Ashlyn. They are exactly 3 months apart!

Dancing to Backyardagins

Playing in the swings



1 comments:

Alisha said...

oh my gosh....your kids are so big now, Especially Briton!!! Wow!!! Just think Briton and KAston in the same class, oh man you would have your hands full! HAHA