Yep... thats right! Time for another update from the Phillips Family. But I have to do August from last year or I'm afraid it will never get done. So since it was such a crazy month I'm going to break it down into a few posts. And for everyone who has stuck around through my almost nonexistence blogging year, Enjoy!
Brit doing some sort of dance/hop/cool trick that he wanted me to take a picture of. What a kid!
Brit LOVES his baby sister, Fay is not so sure about her big brother though.
Close up (one of Brits)
Her least favorite time of the day. Right after her bath when she has to get lotioned and dressed. She hates getting dressed! She's super squirmy and screams the whole time! Its also my favorite time too!!!
Hadley loves this rope swing and she goes so high! She is super brave and it scares me.
Brit gets a hold of the camera quite often and every once in a while I find a few cute ones like this one of Fay.
Trying to smile.
Playing with his new Cars 2 race track!
This is right around Faydyn's 2 month mark. She just started smiling and loves to do it. She loves the reaction she gets from everyone when she does so she keeps it up. She also sticks her tongue out when she smiles big! Its so cute!
Brit loves his daddy and they love to wrestle and play!
Exhausted from a full day of play
Seriously... what a doll
Justin and I got this crazy idea in our head that it would be fun to take a little family trip to Mesquite towards the end of August. We thought it would be fun to cram our little family with a barely 4 year old, 2 year old, and 2 month old in one hotel room. I know! What were we thinking!!! We spent most of the time swimming at the pool of Casa Blanca and the kids loved the water slide. Brit spent 90% of the time on it. We also visited the hot tub where the kids didn't have to wear their life jackets so they really liked the hot tub. And of course with a new baby and 2 young kids I didn't get hardly any pictures of them swimming but oh well!
Here we are ready for bed. Preparing for the long night ahead of us. (Around Midnight I was ready to pack up and go home.)
| Say Cheese! |
And a few pictures I got of the kids at the hot tub.
Playing outside with some bubbles and of course go-gurts!




0 comments:
Post a Comment